This girl loves cheesy, melty, decadent dishes! So I decided to “thin out” those flavors of buffalo wings into an entire plate under 500 calories!
Cheesy “Buffalo” Style Spaghetti Squash
190 g cooked spaghetti squash
10 g green onions
40 g white onion, diced
28 g reduced fat blue cheese crumbles
1 slice Havarti cheese
Frank’s Redhot Sauce
- Sautee white and green onions in zero-calorie cooking spray in a skillet.
- Add spaghetti squash and cook until warm.
- Place spaghetti squash/onion mixture onto a plate and top with Havarti and blue cheese.
- Microwave for 30 seconds (just to get the cheese melted).
- Top with a few splashes of Frank’s sauce.
So easy right?! I added grilled sirloin steak to the side of mine as well as some extra sautéed onions, spinach, and roasted asparagus to get those micronutrients in 🙂 .
This entire plate is under 500 calories and SO voluminous and filling!
487 calories | 24 g carbs, 18 g fat, 56 g protein